CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Saturday, September 03, 2005

Romance on Rails

For our first wedding anniversary celebration, Mr. H took me out on the Spirit of Washington dinner train.

He thought of everything. Before we boarded the train, he helped me complete my look with a Holly Yashi necklace and earring set. Then there were roses waiting for me when we got to our table on the train.

The food was excellent. I had prime rib and he had the salmon. The wines were exquisite - I particularly enjoyed the whidbey port.



Mr. H, my dear husband, I don't have enough words to tell you how much I love you. You made me very, very happy tonight.



I love you more every day and I'm so thankful that I get to spend my life with you.

No comments:

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Labels