CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Saturday, November 22, 2008

CoffeeJitters' New Home at CoffeeJitters.net/blog

For my birthday last week, I went out and bought myself a domain name. I am now the proud owner of CoffeeJitters.net. Yay! I've been meaning to do this for a very long time.

I am porting all of the past posts, and all of your lovely comments, over to my blog's new home at CoffeeJitters.net/blog, and then I will be putting the blogspot version of this blog to sleep.

There is quite a bit of work to do on the new blog, and the heavy construction won't get started till after school ends the first week of December. In the meantime, I will continue to post as my schedule allows to the new location at CoffeeJitters.net/blog.

Information for Subscribers:

  • People who subscribe to CoffeeJitters by email should see no difference in their service.
  • For those of you who subscribe through an RSS reader, the Feedburner feed will port over to the new location so there is no need to make any changes.
  • The Atom feed, however, will go to sleep with the blogspot blog.
  • If you're not sure whether you subscribed to the Feedburner or the Atom feed, please just resubscribe using the feed button near the top of the page at CoffeeJitters.net/blog.
  • If this is all entirely too confusing for you and you don't know what to do, leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do to clarify the issue.
And just for the sake of redundancy: the new address for the blog is CoffeeJitters.net/blog

No comments:

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Labels