CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Friday, May 05, 2006

Bebe's Birthday


Bebe turns four next month and I just came up with a brilliant idea for her birthday present - but I've got to get going on it right away or I'll never get it done in time.

Through Qoop.com (anyone used them? comments?) i can create a bound picture book - so I thought I would make a book for her dedicated to the things she loves and the number 4. Show a picture of her Dad's Jeep with the text "Daddy's JEEP has four wheels" and show a picture of Grandma Candy with four of her glass birds, and Uncle Timmy with four of his guitars, four ponies, four doggies, four flowers etc, etc - maybe six words max on each page...

I'm really kind of excited about doing this. Now I'm off to hunt down pictures...

No comments:

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Labels