CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Saturday, March 08, 2008

Life Changes

I have recently decided to quit my job and go back to school full time.

I can't begin to tell you the relief that comes with that decision. The sensation of relief far out-weighs my terror over how we are going to get our bills paid, and each day I am more convinced that I have made the right decision.

This is going to be an interesting couple of years with both of us as full time students and little hope of any kind of financial aid. We'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the rumors are true! Congratulations! I'm sure you do feel a weight being lifted. Don't worry about the money. It will always work itself out eventually. Take care. Joy

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

Joy! We're having a goodbye party for me tonight and all the old gang will be there so I'm sure your name will be bandied about.

mama said...

Isn't this the idea behind the "do what you love, the money will follow" theory? . . . which, I might add, is where we are now also. . . Congrats Judy!! And good luck!

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Labels