CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Monday, March 10, 2008

Registered for classes

I took my floating holiday from work to go take the placement testing and register for classes. I aced the writing and tanked on the math - no surprise there. I'll just study up on the math and retake the test next quarter.

I'm good to go on the classes. Ended up with literature, american history, and communications. now I just need to come up with the money to pay for tuition, books, rent.

I have a great deal of confidence that the money is just going to fall out of the the sky and land in my lap when the due dates roll around.

no, really, i do.

3 comments:

mama said...

So, did the cash cow moo for you?

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

not even a squeak. luckily mom's in town now, so when we get really hungry we just invite ourselves over for dinner

mama said...

And we KNOW she's thrilled about having somebody to cook for! This has been a great move for her all around.

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Labels