CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Art of Avoiding Homework, or What's Your Favorite Breakfast?

I've spent most of my day avoiding doing my homework. Posting to my blog seemed like a nice productive way to rationalize not doing my homework, but then writing a post seemed an awful lot like homework. So instead I'll post a meme I found on Karen's blog at Do Better.




You Are Cheerios



Like other Cheerios eaters, you want to be a responsible adult. But you can't help but still be a kid at heart! You try to make good decisions. You're a clean cut, conscientious person. You're the type of person who would never skip breakfast.

Part of you thinks that breakfast is too important to miss...

But a bigger part of you knows it's too fun to miss!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the piles of laundry and dirty bathrooms I'm avoiding...

mama said...

Ah, avoidance. . . reading your blog instead of filling out paperwork or changing diapers or folding or cleaning something. Ok, I don't normally do these things but what the hey, since I'm here . . . (more avoidance. . . )




OH MY. LOL! I guessed myself right:

You Are Fruit Loops
You're very fun loving and easily bored.
You need everything in your life to be over the top.

You are definitely attracted to shiny and colorful objects.
If kids love something, you tend to love it as well.

You a very short attention span and are easily distracted.
You are likely to eat something very random for breakfast... or forget to eat it at all.

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

@do better- everything's more fun if you're using it to avoid something else.

@mama- perfect!

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Labels