CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Saturday, April 05, 2008

Craigslist: Stoner says thank you for best pizza ever

Thanks to Cory at Boing Boing for bringing this happy post to our attention.

To The Stoner Who Works At Cottage Inn Pizza
Date: 2007-09-18, 11:30AM EDT

You: the guy who answers the phone at cottage inn pizza
Me: Hungry and stoned out of my gourd

I called you from my cell phone but had completely forgot who I was calling by the time you answered the phone. Of course, you were also baked to bajeezus and forgot to tell me that I had called Cottage Inn.

When you answered and said, “Whatsup?” I thought about it, and after a 20 second pause I told you that was hungry. You suggested I try a pizza, and I agreed that it was probably a good idea.

Then I asked you if you sold pizza and you said that you could make me one. I said I wanted anchovies and something else on my pizza. You asked me what that something else was.

We spent five minutes listing toppings until we figured out that I was trying to remember how to say: “Sun dried Tomatoes.” When you said: “We'll bake that right up for you,” we both started laughing uncontrollably.

It was the best pizza I ever had; I just wanted to thank you for helping me out.



I needed a good giggle today.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm sitting here at my desk, laughing. How funny that two good natured stoners found one another in this big universe. They should be friends.

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Labels