CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Thursday, April 13, 2006

identify 100 things that make me happy (41-85 )

41. real whipped cream – not from a can
42. art that grabs me and pulls me back to it
43. watching movies
44. flow – anytime I’m doing something and so “in the moment” that I temporarily lose track of everything else
45. being out on the water
46. a beautiful view – especially up in the mountains
47. wildflowers
48. waterfalls
49. looking at the stars
50. the northern lights
51. finding the perfect gift for someone
52. greeting cards
53. campfires
54. saturday morning breakfast with my husband
55. solitude
56. quiet
57. my niece and nephews
58. walking on the beach
59. those moments when I know exactly what to do and how to get it done (happens less frequently than you might think)
60. being in a very old space – where you feel enveloped in history
61. a really good lipstick – perfect shade, texture…
62. finding an amazing restaurant
63. being the person people go to when they want a suggestion for a good place to eat in the area
64. having a nice balance of adventure and safety
65. making snow angels
66. Mariner’s games
67. exploring
68. taking a road just because I want to see where it goes
69. spontaneous adventures
70. the tail end of a road trip, late at night when were in the car together – each of us lost in our own thoughts – but completely relaxed watching the lights of other cars and distant cities come and go as we make our way back home
71. a really good steak
72. apple pie with sharp cheddar cheese
73. anticipating christmas
74. the orchestra warming up
75. spending time with my family
76. falling leaves – and in the spring, falling blossoms
77. the smell of baking bread
78. finding a $20 in an old jacket in the back closet
79. taking a class
80. being challenged
81. getting lost in a book
82. knowing I made a difference
83. a new idea that I never considered before
84. being carded
85. chocolate – I cant believe it took me this long to come up with this one!

See more progress on: identify 100 things that make me happy (besides money)

No comments:

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Labels