CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Friday, September 26, 2008

Pressure, Repetition, and Time

I love the way the waves have carved ripples into these boulders over time.

032

034

040

042

This one was really interesting.

043

This is a little different, but I just had to point out the way the waves have been carving a cavity into the bottom of this monolith along the gumline, I mean sand.

072

_________________________________________
This is my contribution to Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta



Previous contributions include:

_________________________________________
Subscribe to CoffeeJitters

Add to Technorati Favoritesadd to kirtsy

7 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awesome pictures!

mama said...

That's really wild! I've never seen anything like that.

Susie said...

Erosion at its best:-)

This Mom said...

WOW those are AMAZING. I would print those really big and frame them and put them in my house.

Weeksie50 said...

Wow. Neat photos.

Tricia said...

It's amazing how soft and pliable the rocks look, like you could pick them up and ooze them through your fingers.

Lori said...

Woah, I saw your post title and thought you had gone into labor already!

Very cool pictures.

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Labels