CoffeeJitters has moved to coffeejitters.net/blog


Friday, May 23, 2008

Sometimes You Just Have to Drop Everything and Watch the Sunset

I've been trying to be very intentional about noticing the little things lately. It's so easy to take things for granted, to not notice.

Then some days there are things that refuse to be ignored.

I went a little snap-happy on the sunset tonight. These pictures were taken within 5 minutes of each other.

sunset 076
sunset 064
sunset 018

What grabbed your attention today?

2 comments:

mama said...

Absolutely beautiful!! These would make great note cards too.

What grabbed my attention. . . While putting the baby to bed last night I saw a small bird singing on the deck railing. This am I was making muffins and a moose came to visit. Don'cha just love wild life?

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

@mama - I cant believe you still have moose in your yard. I've already got a sunburn from the 88* day we had last week.

© Judy Haley. All rights reserved.

Blog Archive

Labels